CREATE YOUR INTERACTIVE DIGITAL MAGAZINE ON TABLET AND SMARTPHONE
Create your interactive magazines and catalogues for mobile devices (tablets and smartphones) automatically from your data feed (XML, from XMS Content Factory).
- Reduce costs without losing the a esthetic elegance of the content.
- By automatically creating mobile editions from an XML feed.
THE ADVANTAGES OF CROSS MEDIA COMMUNICATION
- Reduce your production costs without sacrificing quality,
- Your content is visible on several distribution channels in a few clicks,
- Preserves the a esthetic elegance of your devices on all your distribution channels,
- Re-uses existing publishing content in your CMS* for your PRINT magazines,
- Allows online modification of each issue (add articles, modify texts),
- Graphic artists can easily addnew layout templates,
- Flexible integration of new templates in the automated process,
- iOS and Android compatible.
HOW DO YOU CREATE AN INTERACTIVE MAGAZINE WITH INDESIGN?
1. Create stencils in InDesign: digital publishing relies on stencils created using InDesign using a dedicated plug-in.
2. Retrieve content in XML: stencils are filled with XML content (text, images, video, audio, HTML5 animation).
3. XML and stencils are compiled : the Creative Flow solution generates an online flatplan using an interface that lets you edit content if necessary. The editor can add new pages or enhancements (such as interactivity) online.
4. The digital edition is generated : the content is automatically compiled and published in the application on schedule.