MANAGE YOUR S1000D & ATA2300 DOCUMENT ENGINEERING PROJECTS
ADAM Manager, the CMS for modular documentation, has taken on board the most recent technologies for user interfaces and content management and achieved significant productivity and quality gains. Managing S1000D & ATA2300 projects has never been so simple.
CMS S1000D & ATA2300 ADAPTED TO BUSINESS RULES (BREX)
As a player in the document-processing chain, ADAM Manager is particularly well adapted to modular documentation production where business-rule validity checks and data-feed maintenance for very long life material require complete control and traceability of modifications to documents, article databases, deliveries and translations, as well as extensive configuration management for publications. ADAM Manager adapts to any DTD or specific XML schema.
- Creation and management of users and their privileges
- Creation and configuration of project portfolios and projects
- Allocation of objects and objectives to contributors (authors, reviewers, managers etc.)
- Status and tracking of content (text, media, raw data)
- Management of the publication framework, variations and translations
- Import and management of common information repositories (CIRs) and templates
- Creation and management of applicability rules (configuration management)
- Creation and duplication of automatic documentation units, batch processing, import/export
- Progress of workflows and validations
- Creation of deliverables and publications.