Integrated business expertise
The Doc’Advance suite benefits fully from 4Dconcept’s twin competencies: intimate knowledge of the document production business, acquired via its Tech Data service provision department.
Our multi-disciplinary teams maintain the active development of Doc’Advance for the S1000D versions up to v2.3 and ensure that it continues to match the real needs of the actors in charge of producing, delivering, and using the Customer Service documentation, especially for the A400M, MIRAGE2000, RAFALE and other projects, for which 4Dconcept provided support to its customers in the form of specialized documentation development.
The ATA version enables production of CMM and SB up to the version iSpec 2200.
The entire chain up to the final user
Subcontractor, parts maker, integrator, user: the Doc-Advance suite meets your needs and adapts to you processes to create and manage and then use the data in SD1000 format:
- Import of logistical data (1388-2B, 2000M...)
- Automated or manual creation of data modules
- Authoring via commercial editors (especially XMetal from Just Systems)
- Validation and workflow management
- Distribution management : normalized deliveries, pushes, updates of sites or subscribers
- Multi-platform, customizable viewer on PC and Windows or Android mobile devices.
4Dconcept’s Doc'Advance S1000D/ATA suite provides the large industrial groups to produce, manage or exchange data modules:
- AIRBUS Equipment for the A400M aircraft
- DCNS for its frigates and submarines
- THALES for its electronic and defense equipment.