S2000M training course
The S2000M makes it possible to standardize and harmonize the entire process of supplying and identifying equipment.
Beyond the elementary data of a catalog of standard parts, the S2000M contains an impressive number of additional data and requires advanced knowledge of its field of application.
Documentation managers, product managers, technical writers, anyone who needs to produce S2000M-standardized documents.
Our training can be held in-person or remotely.
In 2020, we adapted all our courses to the constraints of distance learning. It is now possible for you to benefit from all our expertise from anywhere, without traveling or seeing us.
At the end of the training, you will have acquired the basics of the standard such as:
S2000M objectives and positioning among ASD standards
IPP S2000M project structure and management
Connections between S2000M and S1000D
Content structure of an S2000M message: Segments and TEI
1. Purpose and status of the standard
2. Structure and status of the standard
- Preparation of orders
- Managing orders
- Repair Management
* Only the “Procurement” part will be discussed in detail (the other parts are mainly intended for large industrial concerns with information systems sized to deal directly with state or military client organizations).
Focus on “Procurement“
- The main principles
- Overview of the process
- Data preparation for the initial provisioning
- Main data elements
- Data exchanges and deliverables:
- The different types of messages
- NATO codification
- From 2000M to IPC (1000D)